Responsibility for fundraising in some Australian states is divided between two sets of laws and two corresponding separate state government agencies. This is because there are two different categories of fundraising: fundraising by gaming eg raffles, art unions and fundraising by donation. The later is usually termed charitable collections.

The government agencies responsible in Queensland are the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation and the Office of Fair Trading.

How much of your money goes to charity in a raffle or donations-only campaign in QLD?

"The Charitable and Non-Profit Act 1999 allows eligible assocations to enter into an agreement with a third party operator to help the association with any of the following matters in relation to an art union a) the sale of tickets in the art union; b) receiving and banking of money from the sale; c) accounting for the proceeds of the sale.

These third party agreements must be approved by the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation.

An agreement between and eligible association and a person in the person's capacity as an employee of the association or a commission agent is not a third party operator agreement.

There are no percentages prescribed in the legislation in relation to commission. [our emphasis]  The only percentages under the legislation relate to prizes.Schedule 1, Section 8 of the Charitable and Non-Profit Rule 2010 states "The total retail value of prizes in an art union, must be at least 20% of the estimated gross proceeds of the art union".  Reference

Resource Manual for non-profit Gambling    Collections Act 1966  
Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999       Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Rule 2010